PUBG otherwise Known as Player Unknown Battle Grounds is the quite thrilling and interesting Video Game. Where you can get only one chance to survive until the end of the game. If you killed in the game them the Game start again.12 Most Interesting Facts About PUBG Game.
So today we are going to see some of most interesting factc about the PUBG Game. If you are a PUBG lover then This article is only for You. You will get some amazing information and knowledge about your favorite game PUBG. Let’s Start……
12 Most Interesting Facts About PUBG Game
1. “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner”
Winner will get “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” this is coming from Las Vegas gamblers using this phrase. Usually, in Las Vegas, the betting amount is 2$ at the same time the chicken dinner also 2$ so the winner is known as winner winner chicken dinner. (also can be seen in the movie’21’)
2. PUBG Advertisement in India.
Pubg mobile is the first game to advertise on india-wide television network
3. Its have a record of Most Simultaneous players at a single time
The number of players which played PUBG simultaneously records for 1,342,857 beating record of Valve Dota 2.
4. How many of you do know, how did our most preferred map Erangel get its name?
It is named after Eryn, Brendan’s daughter.
5. 10 Million Peoples are banned.
Over 10 million people are banned for cheating in PUBG by modding, hacking, etc.
6. PUBG became the best selling game on a single platform for 2017.
In late August 2017, PUBG became the best selling game on a single platform for 2017.
7. Best Vehicles in PUBG
Driving around the PUBG map will be much faster to reach places. The Dacia is the best car you can drive in, providing you speed, protection to take cover and carries four people if you are playing in a team.
8. There is a title named Pacifist,
where you have to literally get no kills and win the whole match to get it.
9. The map Erangel is based on the tragic town of Chernobyl.
Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, which was the most disastrous nuclear accident in history
10. After the completion of every game, we earn BPs as per our performance in the game.
What does BP stand for?
For those of you who don’t know, it is Battle Point.
11. PUBG Advertisement?
BlueHole Studios didn’t invest any money for the advertisement of PUBG. PUBG became popular through its unique gameplay and word of mouth.
12. How much money players spend on this game, every month?
As per the estimate of 16 October 2018, players spent around 50 million $ to buy different game accessories i.e. shirt, t-shirt, band, etc.