Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer 2 April 2019 Amazon Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch Quiz Time. Quiz Time Answers.
Hello guys, welcome to all in this amazon quiz answer today, amazon quiz contest today answer, amazon riddles answers today, Amazon pay quiz answers today, amazon quiz time today answer, amazon quiz today answer. So are you ready to participate amazon quiz contest 2 April 2019 and win Amazon Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch Quiz Time by answering all the questions correct? We have added all the correct answer for today’s Amazon quiz contest so be ready to win the prize. This is a hot topic on online quizzes and Amazon announces a variety of new offers and prizes, there is no age limitation and anyone can participate in this quiz.
This is the daily quiz time contest arranged on the Amazon application. Whoever wants to participate just download the app and grab the deal. The Question & Answer start at 8 AM & Close at 12 PM, we update daily answers of amazon quiz contest from 8:06 AM, If you don’t get the today’s answer then just refresh the page and that’s it, you will get today’s amazon quiz answers.
Amazon Quiz Daily Time and Todays Prize
- Quiz Time– 8 AM to 12 PM
- Today’s Prize – Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch Quiz Time.
- Today’s Quiz– Amazon 2 April Quiz Time
- Quiz Date– 2 April 2019
How to Play Amazon Quiz time?
- First, have to Download The Amazon App From Google Play Store.
- Now Log in to your Amazon App by your user name and password.
- You, Will, See “Amazon Quiz Time Daily Quiz” Banner in the bottom of home page.
- Click the Start button to begin the quiz.
- Give the answer to all the question listed in the quiz section.
- If your answers Are right then You Will Be Selected For Lucky Draw Of This Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Terms of Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest.
- The contest period will be commencing from 02nd April 8 am to 12 pm [ quiz time]
- If you want to eligible for quiz then you have to sing in or sing up from Amazon application only.
- After sign in to your account find to enter today’s quiz program and you will be asked 5 questions.
- If all the questions are correct then you will be entitled to a lucky draw which carried among participants who answered correctly.
- One of the participants will be selected as a winner by a random draw of lots. And the declared lucky winner will be eligible for getting Win Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch Quiz Time.
2 April 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers Today and Win Amazon Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch Quiz Time.
Q1. Molten Rock That Erupts Out Of A Volcano Is Called Lava. What Is It Called When It Lies Under The Earth’s Crust?
Q2. Convectional, Orographic And Frontal Are All Types Of ____. Fill In The Blanks.
Q3. India’s Top-Ranked Badminton Player And Olympic Silver-Medalist PV Sindhu Became The First Woman To Co-Pilot This Aircraft At The Aero India 2019 Air Show. Which Aircraft Was It?
Q4. The Indian Word ‘Chuddies’ (Underpants) Was Recently Added To The Oxford English Dictionary.
Q5. Mukesh And Nita Ambani’s Son Akash Ambani Recently Tied The Knot. Who Did He Get Married To?
Answer: Shloka Mehta
28 March 2019 Amazon Quiz Answers Today and Win Amazon Casio G-Shock Watch Quiz Time.
Q1. What Does AR In AR Rahman’s Name Stand For?
Answer: Allah Rakha
Q2. The East India Company Came To India In 1600s, But Established Control Only In _____ After The Battle Of Plassey When It Took Over The Province Of Bengal.
Q3. Shanghai Is Currently The Most Populated City In The World. But Which Was The First City To Reach A Population Of 1 Million?
Q4. A Litre Of Hot Water Weighs More Than A Litre Of Cold Water.
Q5. A Regular Email Has The Recipients Section, As Well As CC And BCC. What Does BCC Stand For?
Answer: Blind Carbon Copy
Amazon Quiz for 25 February 2019 all Answers Today and Win Rs.75000 Pay Balance.
Q1. Rudyard Kipling’s ‘The Jungle Book’ Was Set In Which Of These Indian States?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Q2. Which Of These Movies Has NOT Been Directed By Anurag Kashyap?
Answer: Uri: The Surgical Strike
Q3. The Flavorful Spice, Cinnamon, Is Made From Which Part Of A Tree?
Q4. Who Was The First Woman Air Marshall In India?
Answer: Padmavathy Bandopadhyay
Q5. As Per Which Of These Calendars Are We In The Year 2019?
Answer: Gregorian Calendar
Amazon Quiz for 24 february 2019 all Answers Today and Win Samsung Galaxy M20 Mobile.
1. Which country has won the maximum number of ICC cricket world cups?
Answer – Australia
2. Astana is the capital city of which Eastern European country?
Answer – Kazakhstan
3. In the Hunger Games Series, what is a weapon of choice of the protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
Answer –Bow and Arrow
4. Which of these is the largest organ in the human body?
Answer – Skin
5. Which batsman holds the highest individual scorer in the match cricket having scored 400 against England in 2003-04?
Answer – Brian Lara
Amazon Quiz 23 February 2019 Answers Today – Win Canon EOS DSLR Camera
1. What is astronaut, Buzz Lightyear’s popular catchphrase in the Pixar film, Toy Story?
Answer – To infinity and beyond
2. The fictional address 221B, Baker Street is associated with which of these fictional characters?
Answer – Sherlock Holmes
3. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author of this book series?
Answer –George R. R. Martin
4. A 2-part British stage play written by Jack Thorne based on the Harry Potter series was first performed in London. What is the name of the play?
Answer – Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Answer – 2061
Amazon Quiz 22 February 2019 Answers Today – Win Rs.1000 Pay Bal.
Q1. If you visit a Podiatrist, which part of the body will this doctor treat?
Q2. Which of these is NOT a play by Shakespeare?
Answer: Barefoot in the park
Q3. Jack Dorsey founded which social network in March 2006?
Q4. Bamboo is a type of grass.
Q5. The ‘Clavicle’ is also known by which other names?
Amazon Quiz 21 February 2019 Answers Today – Win Amazon Apple Watch
Q1. King Edward, Maris Piper, and Romano are all types of which vegetable?
Q2.: Which of these planets does NOT have a ring around it?
Q3. Which highway makes up the longest road in India?
Answer: National Highway 44
Q4. In India, the highest temperature ever was recorded on 19 May 2016 in Phalodi, Rajasthan. How much was this?
Answer: 51-degree celsius
Q5. Zoya Akhtar’s film Gully Boy recently hit the box office. Which movie was her directorial debut?
Answer: Luck by chance
Amazon Quiz 20 February 2019 Answers Today – Win Redmi 6 Pro.
Q1. If your birthday falls between March to April, and your sun sign is depicted by a Ram, what’s your zodiac sign?
Q2. If you are colorblind, you may not be able to see the true color of the gemstone emerald. What color is it?
Q3. ‘Square watermelons’ are watermelons grown into the shape of a cube, first developed in Japan. However, these are only ornamental and not edible.
Q4. The Borlaug Award was instituted to honor Indian scientists for their research and contributions in the field of ________. Fill in the blanks.
Q5. Royal, azure and prussian are shades of which color?
Thanks for reading, I hope you like this article of amazon quiz answer today, amazon quiz contest today answer, amazon riddles answer today. If you need regular more update then bookmark this page for future help.