Amazon Customer Service Number Toll-Free No, email (Contact Us 24×7)
Welcome to Amazon customer service number website, here you’ll locate all the contact info of Amazon customer care. take a look at Toll-free Amazon customer service number, email id and address of Amazon customer support crew. in case you use Amazon you then should bookmark this website for destiny assist. you could contact us 24×7 12 months via the following techniques.
sometime you may have difficulties when ordering online. If it is late or you may want some more information about your product and not glad about amazon tracking system. you can obtain more information from Amazon by contacting their phone Amazon customer service number. here we’re supporting how you could without delay touch to consumer care. maximum of the online store customer service don’t have toll free numbers here we providing a toll Amazon customer service number to ask whatever from your mobile free.
you may have chances which you may want to replace your purchased item or ask for a reimbursement if it is underneath guaranteed. There may additionally be many different motives because of that you would possibly feel the want to contact Amazon customer service. accordingly here we are, with the listing of all the information that you might want to contact Amazon customer care number.
Amazon customer service number
The customer care details of the company can help you in solving products and services related inquiries of the company. For that, you must go through with the below-mentioned details.
Toll Free Number :
1800-3000-9009 / 0800-496-2449
Business Services Number (Toll-Free):
Customer Care Number:
(Calling on this Amazon customer service number will be charged with normal calling tariffs.)
These are the customer care number of the Amazon India.
How to contact Amazon.in customer Care (other ways)?
The customers also can use this e-mail id for sharing the queries and complaints with Amazon.
that is some other way to communicate with the company’s support team. follow this URL and choose your question i.e. you have issues associated with the products which you have ordered, Kindle App or something else. Be particular along with your problem by means of choosing the right one and then select the choice to contact the Amazon customer service number, customer care team which is appropriate for you want a chat, email, and phone. by following this method you’re asking the company officials to contact you.
How to Contact Amazon customer service by SMS?
You could test the shipping or refund status of a particular order or of your current orders (placed within the last 30 days) by sending an SMS as defined beneath 7710000222.
Check the status of your orders
SMS order to 7710000222
Obtain SMS with information of most current orders in last 30 days
SMS order(space) to 7710000222
Obtain SMS with the status of a specific order
SMS refund to 7710000222
Obtain SMS with details of maximum recent refunds in last 30 days
SMS refund(space) to 7710000222
Obtain SMS with the status of precise refund
Note: General service charges for transactional SMS apply for any messages despatched to Amazon.
Contact From Amazon Application
Amazon call me service from your pc
1. It is very easy to contact from the Amazon mobile application, if you don’t have the app then download from here 👉🏻 Download amazon app
2. open your app and make sure you are logged in your device. Click on three line appear on the top left corner and press customer service option.
3. Then scroll and click contact us and press call customer service to receive a call from Amazon.
4. Now select any one option you facing the issue and select the product do you want clarification and continue.
5. write your mobile number and press the call me button, now you will receive a phone call from Amazon customer care soon.
How to contact Amazon customer service from your PC?
Amazon call me service from your pc
1. Go to Amazon.in from your desktop. Make sure you are logged in your account. Then scroll to the bottom of the page
3. This will you help to manage your order, you may have several options like your order, Return & refunds, manage addresses, manage prime, payment setting, and account settings.
4. Go to the bottom of the page > customer service > click contact us
5. Now you can contact from tell us more about your issue, find the recommended option, select the language and click on the phone
6. Enter your mobile number and press the call me button, wait for a few minutes and you will receive the call from customer care.
AMAZON REGISTERED office address
we are offering office contact information on Amazon India. The places of work are located in Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore
You need to comply with under mentioned contact information to contact the offices regarding complaints, suggestion, feedback, shipment, merchandise, order monitoring etc. related inquiries.
Amazon India Registered office address: Brigade Gateway, 8th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram(W), Bangalore-560055, Karnataka, India
AMAZON other office address
Hyderabad Amazon office address details 1
Amazon development center India Pvt Ltd., 9th & 10th floor, Bulding#9-, Raheja Mindspace, Madhapur, Hyderabad 040 – 40005111
Chennai Amazon office address details 2
#40,3rd floor, SP InfocityM G R Salai, Perungudi
Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096 044-30883088
Bangalore Amazon office address details 3
Amazon improvement center India Pvt Ltd., 2nd floor, Safina Towers, opposite to J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore – 560052 +91-80-41970000
Bangalore WTC Amazon office address information 4
Amazon development center India Pvt Ltd., Brigade Gateway, eighth, ninth & 10th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road,
Malleshwaram(W), Bangalore 560055 +91-80-33273000
Hyderabad Amazon office address details 5
Amazon development center India Pvt. Ltd., 2d floor-Block A & Block B, Survey number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village,
amazon return Policy
This is the following conditions you have to follow if you want to return your product.
1) When the product is applicable for Return?
your product is eligible for return when one is more following conditions are fulfilled
- If it is delivered in a physically damaged condition.
- Any of the parts of accessories are missing.
- The product is completely different what you are ordered from.
- It is different from its description on the product details.
Note: If the product is marked as “non-returnable” it cannot be returned.
2) All the items must be returned in their original condition as delivered to you. it includes price
tags, user manual, accessories, warranty cards and manufacturers box and packaging as delivered to you. amazon may reject the return pickup if the items not according to the privacy mentioned above.
3) Only fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) items may be eligible for replacement.
4) You have ensured that remove your personal information from the device prior to returning it.
5) Some cases, items not be eligible for return, including cases of buyers remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
Visit Amazon’s official Website and Social Media Accounts for more help
Amazon.in Social Profiles
those are the social profiles of the organization which also can help you carry your doubts and issues 24 X 7 to the organization at any time. Amazon customer service website number help you may additionally whinge about the website’s services on those social profiles via tagging them. Finally you can also keep your self-updated with brand new discounts, schemes, products.
Amazon customer service number is available in the following Indian territory, cities, and states
Amazon Customer Service Number for all Indian States Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar(Patna), Chhattisgarh(Raipur), Goa(Panaji), Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal, Pradesh, Jammu&Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya, Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
Amazon Customer Service Number for indias all biggest cities Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Pimpri & Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan & Dombivali, Vasai Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Ranchi, Haora, Coimbatore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Kota, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Solapur, Hubli and Dharwad, Bareilly, Moradabad, Mysore, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Tiruchirappalli, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira and Bhayander, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai Nagar, Warangal, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Nanded Waghala, Kolapur, Ajmer, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Nellore, Jammu, Sangli Miraj Kupwad, Belgaum, Mangalore, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegoan, Gaya, Jalgaon, Udaipur, Maheshtala